Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Online class






Today is online class. Yesterday, I had a try to do a spring animation, for one classmate asked me whether I could do a Flash file to show spring in Physics. She just played a joke, for my english name is Spring. Then I had a try. I dis this design by myself.
Firstlly,I thought how to present the spring's animation. I designed a movie. After finished, this movie was in the library.
Secondly, I designed two layers. one layer was as the first page. Another layer was the place for animation. A button was put on the first page. When user press the button, the animation will play.
Although it is a simple animation, I have learned more.
At the beginning, I am confused about Frame, Key Frame. During this doing by myself, I make a clear understand. Learning in doing is indeed effective.

2 comments:

Ryan Yue said...

Hi,

The "stop" button seems not workable. Anyway, good try.

I suggest that it would be better if the user can control the distance the "ball" and see the spring motion after releasing.

What do you think?

Ryan Yue

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I think you should write done some discription to tell student to use this animation. I suggest you should put some arrows repersent the force, velocity and displacement.

PS please give me some comment on my blog http://www.xanga.com/yyechan2

Kenneth Chan